Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g. expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
• Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Entry level 0-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• Solid knowledge of office procedures
• Male preferably
• Must have accounting background (basic accounting knowledge)
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Graduate from a reputable university
• Good Exposure
• Previous experience from a reputable organisation
1. Organization skills
2. Team player
3. Communication skills
4. Proactive skills
5. Ability to Multitask
6. Effective Documentation and Filing Management
MODE OF APPLICATION
EMAIL: [email protected]