Are you a Registered CHO/CHEW seeking employment as a CHO/CHEW? Are interested in making N75,000 per month? If you answered YES to both of these questions, our organization is looking for YOU! HealthCare Mobile is looking to hire highly qualified and registered Community Health Workers for an upcoming project. If you are interested, please fill out this form and we will contact you with more information.
1. Assess and identify patient’s health needs
2. Perform basic primary care services such as immunizations, screenings for diabetes,
hypertension, and other non-communicable diseases, early child development, pre-
natal/post natal care, promote health education, referrals to local, state, and federal
hospital in case of emergency.
3. Provide health education to caretakers on hygiene, nutrition, warning signs,
4. Provide essential preventative assistance services and follow up on identified
beneficiaries with Non Communicable Diseases and other diseases/morbidities of
Public Health relevance.
5. Attends to patients according to their medical needs based on the severity of their
1. Nigerian health care qualification or Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
qualified under the Nigerian health care legislation is a MUST
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience as CHEW. Work experience with other NGO’s would
be an asset.
3. Valid and current practicing license.
4. Good in written and spoken English. Fluent in Igbo
5. Professional and polite at all times.
Minimum qualification requirements
1. Strong communication skills: oral, written and presentation skills.
2. Should be a team player and culturally sensitive.
3. Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations
4. Must be able to travel to patients house or residence
Please click on the following link to apply https://localhealer.typeform.com/to/AWUPye A member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss further steps and qualifications. If you meet the criteria, you will be added to our WhatsApp chat and will be invited to an in person meeting in September 2019. Please share with your friends/family members. Deadline: August 26, 2019