School of Basic Midwifery, Danbatta, Kano 2022/2023 nursing form is STILL ON SALE call 07043240159.. Also midwifery, post-basic midwifery form, post-basic nursing form and internship form are still on sale for more information on purchase of the form and admission assistance call Admin Office on 07043240159 before the deadline.
GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF NURSING
Admission into the Colleges is through Entrance Examination and interview.
All intending students must purchase the application form of the school and submit directly Online to the institution, write the examination and if successful go for the interview and be admitted.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
1. There is no age limit provided the candidate satisfies basic entry requirements.
2. Matured, highly disciplined individuals who possess all the attributes of being healthy i.e physically, mentally, socially, spiritual, culturally, and morally sound. There should be no traces of contagious diseases.
3. Good citizens with readiness to learn, lack of criminal tendencies and ability to abide with the rules and regulations of the school.
4. Cut-off passes mark in the Entrance Examination and the interview conducted by the schools in respect to the course of choice.
5. Applicants MUST possess at least, credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
6. The subjects passed MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at least, credit levels.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To bring about ease and simplicity to our application process, we have made provisions for two methods of application that can be carried out in the comfort of your home.CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICE VIA (07043240159) FOR GUIEDLINES BEFORE THE DEADLINE..