Note. This document is Sales Executive CV sample and should be edited before being used. Refer to our guide to learn more about writing a CV.
123 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94122
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strongly dedicated and reliable Retail Sales Executive with an outstanding client satisfaction history and superior work ethic. Adept at functioning well as an independent worker with little to no supervision or as part of a retail executive management team. Especially skilled at maintaining superb relationship networks with clients, vendors and all levels of staff with a high degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Excellent breadth of retail sales executive experience
- Strong knowledge of channel sales management and direct sales principles and practices
- Superior facility with selling solutions related to mergers and acquisitions
- Outstanding skills in FSV product line comprehension
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities
- High knowledge of MS Office applications
Retail Sales Executive 6/1/2011 – Present
St. Paul, MN
- Reached or exceeded sales quotas and financial objectives on a regular basis.
- Maintained sales pipeline records and updated as required.
- Performed troubleshooting to anticipate account complications and client queries.
- Maintained and updated relationship maps for current and prospective clients.
- Conducted research on current retail industry services trends and news.
- Assisted with training staff in integrated marketing solutions.
Retail Sales Executive 6/1/2007 – 5/1/2011
- Expanded client base through cold calling to qualified prospective customers.
- Assisted in developing a pipeline for new retail business opportunities.
- Evaluated business and industry requirements for each existing and prospective account.
- Managed and maintained key strategic client relationships.
- Fostered and sustained important successful business partnerships.
Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration
University of Minnesota