Note. This document is a CV sample for Business Development manager and should be edited before being used.
569 El Cajon Blvd., San Diego, California 11111
Organized and professional business development manager with a long and successful career. Experienced in sales, client service, corporate statistical analysis, and marketing. By employing strategic plans and staying up to date on the market situation, I have helped small businesses thrive and succeed, increasing their profits and minimizing the cost of labor through efficiency improvement.
Business Development Manager
2010 to present
- Ensure that continuous growth is achieved in sales, efficiency, and marketing.
- Oversee all departments to identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans and marketing strategies to implement changes.
- Maintain knowledge of market changes to make the most informed decisions possible.
- Take part in the interview process, providing input into which candidates are hired.
Financial Growth Advisor
2008 to 2010
- Analyzed financial data and offered consultation for potential growth.
- Assessed the risk of investments and aided corporate decisions to minimize loss.
- Applied economic understanding to encourage market presence and influence.
Sales Department Head
2004 to 2008
- Oversaw all sales representatives to determine whether quotas were being met.
- Managed all client accounts and guaranteed strong relationships with acceptable interactions.
- Ensured clients were satisfied and would continue their business with the company.
Education and Training
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, 2000
University of San Diego
- Extensive sales and marketing knowledge
- Interpersonal communication, both written and oral, applied internally and externally
- Management and leadership
- Critical thinking, analysis skills, and decision-making
- Customer and personal service
Hobbies and Interests
In my free time, I enjoy reading magazines and newspapers to stay current on market trends and current events. I also practice my public speaking and pronunciation. To stay active, I enjoy tennis and jogging. I also try to travel as much as I can with my busy schedule in order to experience other cultures.