Note. This document is an Accountant CV sample and should be edited before being used. Refer to our guide to learn more about writing a CV.
123, Main St
Boston, MA 02109,
Seeking a position as an Accounting Assistant where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Glen Dara Construction Co., Cambridge, MA
2000 – Present
- Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees.
- Liaised with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
Stonepark Web Design Inc., Boston, MA
1997 – 2000
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team.
- Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Administered online banking functions.
- Reduced credit period from 90 days to 60 days.
- Managed payroll function for 140 employees.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
Lancer Industries, Copley, Boston, MA
1995 – 1997
- Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Prepared weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management.
- Managed the internal and external mail functions.
- Provided telephone support.
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
BS in Computer Science:
Boston College, Boston, MA 1999 – 2001
BS in Accounting
Boston University, Boston, MA 1992 – 1995
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP Professional.